Thursday, April 25, 2013

Catching myself coming out the door as I am going in...

The Women Who Do Lunch bunch has been doing a 3 day marathon scrappy event hosted by our beloved Cynthia .  I've plugged in when I can and spent a lovely two days with my gal pals.  Here we are in all our glory  ( I am the one in the mirror btw!)

I am hosting for National Scrapbook Day and we have decided to do the challenges at Scrapbook.com.  Of course, the day will be catered by none other than my E!

I taught a beginners' class yesterday at Posh Scraps and then headed over to Cynthia's til time to pick up the Grands. Yesterday and today, I managed to finish a total of 2 layouts, both posted on my altered arts blog.

Then, on the way home from dropping off the Grands, E announces that he "forgot" to take anything out of the freezer so we'll have to make the ultimate sacrifice and eat out.  Sure hate it when that happens but what is a girl to do...so off we go to one of our favorite places, Tarpon Tavern
We only got the starters and still had at least half of each of our orders left for lunch tomorrow.



 
We have a busy weekend coming up starting tomorrow.  Palm Harbor Montessori New Middle School is hosted a pancake breakfast and we will be attending with the Grands.  An Earth Day Celebration follows.
  After the Grands' mama gets home from work, we are heading to Dimitri's on the River 
 down on the Sponge Docks to meet up with friends for a little TGIF stress relief.
Sat. we are headed to Lemon Street with the Grands and their Mama to a Touch the Trucks event.  The boys are fascinated with big trucks and this will be their hay day I am sure.  Sunday, we are meeting up with our friends, Susie and Justin and a few more pals, hopping on the Jolly Trolley and doing an on and off pub crawl with lunch on the beach.

I do so love living here...our little piece of Paradise! (oh, and watch this spot for updates!)

No comments: