Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Blog Catch up Day 2 Gaylord Palms Resort in Orlando

I have been to a couple of different Gaylords and have actually stayed a couple of times at this one in Orlando when I was teaching at scrapbook conventions for Scrapbooks and Stickers out of Ft. Myers, Fl.  This is one of my favorite places.  The CKMB Alum gals (Gale Hare, Pam Gerdes, and Joanne Arnable and me) attended the Scrapbook Expo here on Sat. of my 3 day visit with them.

The interior of the hotel is divided into several sections, all Florida themed: Key West, the Everglades (I think) and St. Augustine.  There are paths, waterfalls, flowing streams filled with koi and much much more.



















There was private party on the boat at the restaurant in the Key West section of the resort but we did get a table just a short ways away.  The food was plentiful and very good.





 ,
Hopefully I can post Catch Up Day 3 tomorrow but no promises.  I am attending the Cheeky Chics Spring Fling crop at the Magnussen Resort in St. Pete, Fl. over the weekend where I am teaching a glass and bottle altering class and I am not packed yet!  Eeek. 

No comments: